Regulations of the Sadr Anjuman Ahmadiyya Qadian
Approved by Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, the Promised
1. The objective of this Anjuman is the propagation of Islam,
to devise and put into action plans for the propagation of Islam,
and to produce people who can preach Islam.
2. Every member of the Ahmadiyya movement who supports this movement
in any way shall be a member of this Anjuman.
3. All the Ahmadiyya Anjumans established anywhere by members
of the Ahmadiyya movement shall be branches of this Anjuman.
4. The control of the affairs of this Anjuman shall be in the
charge of a Council of Trustees (Majlis-i Mu'timidin).
6. Under the Council of Trustees there shall be four committees
for the purposes of administration: a. Committee for the
propagation of Islam; b. Committee for the affairs of the
Cemetery; c. Committee for education; and, d. Committee
for administration of miscellaneous affairs.
12. The powers and duties of the Council of Trustees shall be
a. All the property which the Sadr Anjuman Ahmadiyya
or any branch of it may acquire anywhere shall be in the ownership
of the Council of Trustees. Whenever any property is acquired
in the future, or sold, or let, the transaction shall be in the
name of the Secretary of the Council on behalf of the Council.
Likewise, in future all the income of the Ahmadiyya movement,
whether by wills, gifts, zakat, or under other heads, shall be
in the name of the Council.
30. In every matter, for the Sadr Anjuman Ahmadiyya, all the
committees under it, and all its branches, the order of the Promised
Messiah shall be final and binding. .....